News and Features
Philanthropist Nina Rosenwald has used her millions to cement the alliance between the pro-Israel lobby and the Islamophobic fringe.
My dad, Dr. Sami Al-Arian, was arrested by the FBI on trumped up charges, sending a chill through the local Muslim community. Yet we found support from unlikely allies.
Emily Bernard’s Carl Van Vechten and the Harlem Renaissance.
Why is the Vatican cracking down on the Leadership Conference of Women Religious?
Republicans are turning to tired, failed strategies in an effort to alienate both black and white voters from President Obama.
To understand the Vatican’s crackdown, look beyond the politics of abortion and same-sex marriage to the theological conflict raging in the Catholic Church.
You may have never heard of True the Vote, but the organization has major plans for upcoming elections across the country.
Why is a first-world country imprisoning its children for life?
The founder of Providence was the first to see that religious freedom, and separation of church and state, was intimately connected with political freedom.
American Jews could play a useful role in aiding our Israeli cousins to see that they are destroying what was noble about their country. Why won't they?
- Five Israeli Talking Points on Gaza—Debunked
- Why It Matters That Norman Finkelstein Just Got Arrested Outside the Israeli Consulate
- How One Unlikely Rodent Is Saving the American West—and Perhaps the Planet
- Don’t Worry, the ‘Grown-Ups’ Will Deal With Gaza
- Here’s What Happens When an NFL Player Beats His Fiancée Unconscious
Facebook Like Box