News and Features
Despite the president’s promise to cut funding to discredited HIV and pregnancy prevention programs, taxpayer dollars are still bankrolling anti-gay, anti-choice conservative religious groups.
Joshua DuBois makes an unconvincing argument against the criticism of President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative.
Last week Saba Ahmed became yet another Muslim punching bag for the right, who refuse to listen to her game-changing plan to fight extremism.
In a guise of scientific seriousness, Nicholas Wade’s new book revives the discredited ideas of history’s most notorious racists.
The religious exemption in the current version of ENDA would enshrine the idea that LGBT equality is incompatible with the free exercise of religion.
A new book distorts science to define race.
This latest evidence of hatred is an alarming reminder of how a wonderful educational project continues to stand on precarious ground.
Do white pundits, reporters and TV producers have a no-snitch policy on exposing crises in the white community?
Underdevelopment in the Caribbean is a direct legacy of the slave trade, and descendants of enslaved Africans should be compensated accordingly.
A new report documents incidents of bigotry and suggests fighting bad speech with counter speech.
- A Former Marine Explains All the Weapons of War Being Used by Police in Ferguson
- The Major Problem With Kareem Abdul-Jabbar’s Powerful Essay on Ferguson
- Strange Fruit in Ferguson
- Tear Gas Is an Abortifacient. Why Won’t the Anti-Abortion Movement Oppose It?
- How the War on Terror Created the World’s Most Powerful Terror Group
Facebook Like Box