News and Features
African-Americans and white people struggled together during the civil rights era. We need that once again.
A new investigation by The Intercept reveals how racist anti-Muslim neocons are driving the nation’s law enforcement agenda.
Despite the president’s promise to cut funding to discredited HIV and pregnancy prevention programs, taxpayer dollars are still bankrolling anti-gay, anti-choice conservative religious groups.
Joshua DuBois makes an unconvincing argument against the criticism of President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative.
Last week Saba Ahmed became yet another Muslim punching bag for the right, who refuse to listen to her game-changing plan to fight extremism.
In a guise of scientific seriousness, Nicholas Wade’s new book revives the discredited ideas of history’s most notorious racists.
The religious exemption in the current version of ENDA would enshrine the idea that LGBT equality is incompatible with the free exercise of religion.
A new book distorts science to define race.
This latest evidence of hatred is an alarming reminder of how a wonderful educational project continues to stand on precarious ground.
Do white pundits, reporters and TV producers have a no-snitch policy on exposing crises in the white community?
- Responses to Noam Chomsky on Israel-Palestine and BDS
- The Real Reason Pot Is Still Illegal
- Losing to Germany Wasn’t Actually the Worst Thing to Happen to Brazil This World Cup
- The GOP’s Completely Incoherent Stance on the Border Crisis
- The Senate Judiciary Committee Just Backed an Amendment to Overturn ‘Citizens United’
Facebook Like Box