News and Features
There is no segment of Americans more attuned to Ralph Nader's prophetic themes than Nation readers--many of whom supported his presidential candidacy in 2000.
The Democratic Party has come a long way from the "lockbox" economics of 2000.
Ralph Nader has finally figured out how to unite Democrats and Greens.
Petulance is seldom considered a prime presidential attribute. George W. Bush's smirk notwithstanding, Americans prefer adults as Presidents.
To: Commander, Coalition Forces
From: Karl Rove, Supreme Commander
For almost forty years now, the white South has been moving steadily into the Republican ranks.
To counter Bush, the Democrats must present a different version of a safe world.
To declare oneself an unapologetic liberal in mainstream political debate these days is to invite abuse.
Al Gore endorsed Howard Dean for President for the same reason that so many other Democrats have: He wanted to be where the action is in his party.
If a presidential candidate is truly the Real Deal, does he have to repeatedly pronounce himself the Real Deal?
- The Real Reason Pot Is Still Illegal
- Responses to Noam Chomsky on Israel-Palestine and BDS
- North Carolina Will Determine the Future of the Voting Rights Act
- The 12 Scariest Findings in the New Report on the Bundy Ranch Standoff
- Losing to Germany Wasn’t Actually the Worst Thing to Happen to Brazil This World Cup
Facebook Like Box