News and Features
Ralph Nader replies, in "Whither The Nation?"
Click here for info on Bruce Shapiro's Shaking the Foundations: 200 Years of Investigative Journalism in America, recently released by Nation Books.
Don't forget about David Corn's new book, The
Lies of George W. Bush: Mastering the Politics of
Deception (Crown Publishers). For more information and a sample, check out the book's website: www.bushlies.com
Everything about Howard Dean's "Iowa Perfect Storm" strategy seemed to go perfectly, right up to the point at which Iowans actually started voting in the first-in-the-nation caucuses that began t
George W. Bush's State of the Union speech clearly signaled that he plans to run as a wartime, prosperity candidate.
It's easy to forget, but still true
That creepy guys have ego trips too.
By the end of June last year, I had met all the Democratic candidates for President.
The day after Democrats begin the process of selecting George W.
Iowa and New Hampshire are important, but it takes 2,162 delegates to win.
- Five Israeli Talking Points on Gaza—Debunked
- Why It Matters That Norman Finkelstein Just Got Arrested Outside the Israeli Consulate
- The Centerpiece of Obama’s Energy Policy Will Actually Make Climate Change Worse
- Here’s What Happens When an NFL Player Beats His Fiancée Unconscious
- On Israel-Palestine and BDS: Chomsky Replies
Facebook Like Box