News and Features
The Center for American Progress was conceived as the Democratic answer to the Heritage Foundation...
While the Democratic presidential candidates were bickering among themselves over accepting campaign contributions from lobbyists, a far more significant political development occurred: George W.
John Edwards offers a real program of democratic renewal.
Nothing stirs Democrats' anger like the fearmongering rhetoric Bush/Cheney employed on the march to war.
"Oh, this is the guy who is supposed to get it," Pam Earle-Benbow said as John Kerry addressed a candidate forum that drew several thousand advocates for low-income families to the Township Audit
Where to go if Dean pulls out of the race? Marc Cooper reports from Arizona.
The greatest threat to hopes of defeating Bush remains Democratic business as usual.
I used to think we should get
rid of First Ladies.
Ralph Nader replies, in "Whither The Nation?"
- The Coming ‘Instant Planetary Emergency’
- The Progressive Honor Roll of 2013
- Jonathan Ferrell, Former Football Player, Killed by Police After Seeking Help Following Car Wreck
- Why Is ‘The New Republic’ Taking Money From an NSA Contractor to Run Defenses of the NSA?
- De Blasio Takes Agenda National—Because He Has To