News and Features
Without the youth vote, Obama woud have lost Florida, Ohio, Virginia and Pennsylvania—and the election.
Her clear-as-a-bell progressive convictions mobilized a massive grassroots base.
The author and activist doesn't have a utopia to offer, but rather, warns of a dystopia to avoid.
County clerks are reporting inaccessible polling stations, damaged absentee ballots and mass confusion about where and how to vote on Tuesday.
The one key way in which Romney's foreign policy differs from Obama's.
A vote for Obama in a swing state is a no-brainer, because, on a host of issues, there is a vast partisan difference that should not be ignored.
If Mitt Romney wins, the upside will be that I get to be taxed at the same rate he has enjoyed as one of the nation's most skillful hedge fund hustlers.
Obama will carry the youth vote, but turnout is key, especially among young Latino voters in swing states.
- The CIA Didn’t Just Torture, It Experimented on Human Beings
- What ‘The Colbert Report’ Taught Us About the Psychology of Conservatives
- Walmart’s Pregnancy Policy May Make You Sick
- The Cops Hate Being Filmed. So Why Are They OK With Body Cameras?
- How to Survive a Cop Coup: What Bill de Blasio Can Learn From Ecuador
Facebook Like Box