News and Features
Completely confident, they know that--fair
And square, on issues--they'll defeat George Bush.
But still, where is that famous picture where
On April 30, 1992, Bill Bradley strode to the podium of the US Senate. The previous night, riots had erupted in Los Angeles following a not-guilty verdict in the first Rodney King trial.
How will we know when women have achieved equality? Male politicians will all be bachelors.
Republicans seem rather sour
About the run of Gary Bauer.
But Democrats are glad to greet
The one opponent Gore might beat.
One man is the symbol of Wall Street power. The other rose to prominence as a grassroots hellraiser. One believes in top-down control of the economy and celebrates global capitalism.
In '96 poor Forbes was thought
To be less zealous than he ought
To be on things like baby-killing.
So now he's showing that he's willing
It was yet another Washington confab where Democrats
gathered in a hotel to ponder their prospects.
- The CIA Didn’t Just Torture, It Experimented on Human Beings
- What ‘The Colbert Report’ Taught Us About the Psychology of Conservatives
- The Cops Hate Being Filmed. So Why Are They OK With Body Cameras?
- Walmart’s Pregnancy Policy May Make You Sick
- Why the US-Cuba Deal Really Is a Victory for the Cuban Revolution
Facebook Like Box