News and Features
We won, but at what cost? Fool me once, shame on Obama, but fool me twice and I’m the one responsible.
Former Green Party presidential candidate Ralph Nader strongly objects to a recent Nation blog post that mocked third-party candidates.
The “rising American electorate” carried Obama and a strong slate of Democrats to victory.
In this election, the deepest division was over whether we are all in this together.
If there was ever a response to Mitt Romney’s smug RNC laugh line about climate change—or to Obama’s failure to address it—Hurricane Sandy delivered.
In California, Michigan, Alabama and beyond, voters came out for organized labor.
Without the youth vote, Obama woud have lost Florida, Ohio, Virginia and Pennsylvania—and the election.
Her clear-as-a-bell progressive convictions mobilized a massive grassroots base.
- Five Israeli Talking Points on Gaza—Debunked
- Why It Matters That Norman Finkelstein Just Got Arrested Outside the Israeli Consulate
- The Centerpiece of Obama’s Energy Policy Will Actually Make Climate Change Worse
- Here’s What Happens When an NFL Player Beats His Fiancée Unconscious
- On Israel-Palestine and BDS: Chomsky Replies
Facebook Like Box