Nation Topics - Police Brutality
News and Features
We need law and policing reform, but first we have to want to end state-sanctioned violence against African-Americans.
Debates over reform rage, but we know what works.
No, we should not stop talking about police shootings.
Last night, hundreds of protesters converged on the Cavaliers-Nets game to continue to demand justice in the wake of the Eric Garner case.
How residents are doing Mike Brown’s legacy justice.
After a grand jury fails to indict the officer who killed the father of six, the movement for police accountability continues to grow.
It’s not just Ferguson—here’s how the system protects police.
Forty years ago, the Israeli army tortured and imprisoned her. Now she’s being forced to relive the nightmare in a US court.
Faced with police brutality, white hostility and entrenched racism, young activists are showing the world a new kind of resistance.
- The CIA Didn’t Just Torture, It Experimented on Human Beings
- What ‘The Colbert Report’ Taught Us About the Psychology of Conservatives
- Walmart’s Pregnancy Policy May Make You Sick
- The Cops Hate Being Filmed. So Why Are They OK With Body Cameras?
- How to Survive a Cop Coup: What Bill de Blasio Can Learn From Ecuador
Facebook Like Box