Nation Topics - Peace Activism
News and Features
We must overcome our chronic failure to offer a clear and unified narrative on Israel’s strategic crisis.
He made it clear that on matters of conscience, inaction is unacceptable.
What he gave us was so beautiful, so significant, so strong.
Bruce Springsteen said it best, on Pete’s ninetieth birthday: “You outlasted the bastards, man.”
Community members are concerned about Cornell’s partnership with Technion-Israel Institute of Technology, whose research and development help sustain Israel’s occupation of Palestinian land.
Shawn Francis Peters’s The Catonsville Nine.
American Freedom Defense Initiative's Islamophobic ad campaign faced massive pushback from the forces of decency and justice.
An Israeli court absolved the state of responsibility for her death. But the memory of this courageous activist for Palestinian rights will help advance her cause.
At the first International Drone Summit, advocates call for transparency and an end to the US policies that rain terror from the sky.
On its fiftieth anniversary, the founding declaration of SDS echoes today in democracy movements around the world.
- Ted Cruz Is Practically President Already
- Duke University Coach Mike Krzyzewski Is a Profile in Cowardice
- Even Indiana Republicans Are Telling Mike Pence His Discrimination Law Is Wrong
- Indiana Just Sentenced a Woman Convicted of Feticide to Twenty Years in Prison
- Trevor Noah’s Tweets Are Awful and Sexist. Don’t Fire Him for Them.