Nation Topics - Peace Activism
News and Features
We must overcome our chronic failure to offer a clear and unified narrative on Israel’s strategic crisis.
He made it clear that on matters of conscience, inaction is unacceptable.
What he gave us was so beautiful, so significant, so strong.
Bruce Springsteen said it best, on Pete’s ninetieth birthday: “You outlasted the bastards, man.”
Community members are concerned about Cornell’s partnership with Technion-Israel Institute of Technology, whose research and development help sustain Israel’s occupation of Palestinian land.
Shawn Francis Peters’s The Catonsville Nine.
American Freedom Defense Initiative's Islamophobic ad campaign faced massive pushback from the forces of decency and justice.
An Israeli court absolved the state of responsibility for her death. But the memory of this courageous activist for Palestinian rights will help advance her cause.
At the first International Drone Summit, advocates call for transparency and an end to the US policies that rain terror from the sky.
On its fiftieth anniversary, the founding declaration of SDS echoes today in democracy movements around the world.
- Did Elizabeth Warren Just Change Her Tune on Running for President?
- Revealed: A New Ethics Scandal Involving the GOP’s South Dakota Senate Candidate
- This City Came Up With a Simple Solution to Homelessness: Housing
- They Need Him, So Why Was Michael Sam Cut From the Dallas Cowboys?
- How Mitch McConnell Is Bending Every Last Campaign Finance Rule
Facebook Like Box