Nation Topics - Movements
50 Progressives Animal Rights Activism Anti-Death Penalty Movement Anti-Nuclear Activism Boycott, Divestment, Sanctions Consumer Rights Dissent After 9-11 Environmental Activism Food Movement Housing Activism Media Activism Occupy Wall Street Peace Activism Ten Things
News and Features
Averting planetary disaster will mean forcing fossil fuel companies to give up at least $10 trillion in wealth.
The climate crisis has such bad timing, confronting it not only requires a new economy but a new way of thinking.
Occupy Wall Street activists like Cecily McMillan are still fighting the state, only this time they’re waging their battles in the courts.
Many Israelis, Netanyahu included, were never serious about seeking a two-state solution in the peace negotiations.
He made it clear that on matters of conscience, inaction is unacceptable.
What he gave us was so beautiful, so significant, so strong.
As residents complain of nosebleeds and headaches, the country’s biggest oil-producing city moves to ban hydraulic fracturing.
It’s just as important to stop Cove Point.
With regulation inadequate and children especially vulnerable, it makes sense for consumers to try to minimize exposure.
The climate of change and the dangers of stasis.
- Did Elizabeth Warren Just Change Her Tune on Running for President?
- Revealed: A New Ethics Scandal Involving the GOP’s South Dakota Senate Candidate
- This City Came Up With a Simple Solution to Homelessness: Housing
- They Need Him, So Why Was Michael Sam Cut From the Dallas Cowboys?
- How Mitch McConnell Is Bending Every Last Campaign Finance Rule
Facebook Like Box