Nation Topics - Mitt Romney
News and Features
In this election, the deepest division was over whether we are all in this together.
Romney, the quintessential vulture capitalist, knows the foreign policy debate has always been about maximizing profit.
What Romney may privately believe is far less important than the bargains he has made with the far-right Christian base of his party.
After the first presidential debate, the media follow-up focused almost exclusively on its theatrics and the implications for the “horse race.”
How Mitt and Ann made millions—and Mitt’s hedge fund donors made billions—from the auto-industry rescue that he condemned.
How investors in Tagg’s firm Solamere Capital can cash in if his father wins.
Both would rather talk about anything but Wall Street’s financing and control of both parties.
- A Former Marine Explains All the Weapons of War Being Used by Police in Ferguson
- The Major Problem With Kareem Abdul-Jabbar’s Powerful Essay on Ferguson
- Strange Fruit in Ferguson
- Tear Gas Is an Abortifacient. Why Won’t the Anti-Abortion Movement Oppose It?
- How the War on Terror Created the World’s Most Powerful Terror Group
Facebook Like Box