Nation Topics - Mitt Romney
News and Features
In this election, the deepest division was over whether we are all in this together.
Romney, the quintessential vulture capitalist, knows the foreign policy debate has always been about maximizing profit.
What Romney may privately believe is far less important than the bargains he has made with the far-right Christian base of his party.
After the first presidential debate, the media follow-up focused almost exclusively on its theatrics and the implications for the “horse race.”
How Mitt and Ann made millions—and Mitt’s hedge fund donors made billions—from the auto-industry rescue that he condemned.
How investors in Tagg’s firm Solamere Capital can cash in if his father wins.
Both would rather talk about anything but Wall Street’s financing and control of both parties.
- Why Is a Florida Man Facing Life in Prison For Lending a Friend His Car and Going to Sleep?
- Thomas Piketty and Millennial Marxists on the Scourge of Inequality
- [LIVE STREAM] Thomas Piketty: Is Inequality Inevitable?
- What the French E-mail Meme Reveals About America’s Runaway Culture of Work
- Lewis Black on Why He’s a Socialist—and Creationists Get the ‘Cosmos’ Parody They Deserve
Facebook Like Box