Nation Topics - Mitt Romney
News and Features
In this election, the deepest division was over whether we are all in this together.
Romney, the quintessential vulture capitalist, knows the foreign policy debate has always been about maximizing profit.
What Romney may privately believe is far less important than the bargains he has made with the far-right Christian base of his party.
After the first presidential debate, the media follow-up focused almost exclusively on its theatrics and the implications for the “horse race.”
How Mitt and Ann made millions—and Mitt’s hedge fund donors made billions—from the auto-industry rescue that he condemned.
How investors in Tagg’s firm Solamere Capital can cash in if his father wins.
Both would rather talk about anything but Wall Street’s financing and control of both parties.
- Did Elizabeth Warren Just Change Her Tune on Running for President?
- They Need Him, So Why Was Michael Sam Cut From the Dallas Cowboys?
- Revealed: A New Ethics Scandal Involving the GOP’s South Dakota Senate Candidate
- Poly, NYU’s Latest Global Venture in Building ‘Innovation’ on the Backs of Low-wage Workers
- Arming Ukraine Is a Very Bad Idea
Facebook Like Box