News and Features
What the proposal means and how you can make your opinion heard.
Major tech donors are investing in Ro Khanna. To get to Washington, he’ll have to push another Democrat out of the way.
County jails charge excessive rates for phone usage—a huge barrier for immigrant detainees fighting deportation.
The NSA leaker indisputably proved all that the US government had done to destroy the privacy of Americans and people around the world.
“The first principle of any American intelligence official is not an oath to secrecy but a duty to the public, a commitment to speak truth to power.”
Critics like Maureen Dowd of the Times live in an Oz-like dream world.
Libertarians and leftists alike predict a world of competing digital currencies.
The comedian on drawing blue crowds in red states, his campaign to unseat a terrible Congressman and why it’s wrong to say anyone should be taken off the air.
What role should the social platform play as the feminist movement continues to grow?
While the Internet may create space for many voices, it also reflects and amplifies real-world inequities in striking ways.
- Five Israeli Talking Points on Gaza—Debunked
- Why It Matters That Norman Finkelstein Just Got Arrested Outside the Israeli Consulate
- How One Unlikely Rodent Is Saving the American West—and Perhaps the Planet
- Don’t Worry, the ‘Grown-Ups’ Will Deal With Gaza
- Here’s What Happens When an NFL Player Beats His Fiancée Unconscious
Facebook Like Box