Nation Topics - Media Analysis
News and Features
In today’s media climate, it’s much easier to smear critics of the push for war on Iran as “anti-Semites” than to deal honestly with the facts.
Once again, the MSM falls for the story of Saul Bellow's "former liberal" son, who specializes in publishing right-wing dreck.
The MSM’s addiction to false equivalence continues to distort our political debate.
While our tech-obsessed media fondled their iPhones, it was left to a courageous monologist to discover the real legacy of Apple's founder.
From the Times to NPR, the so-called liberal media has a phobia of liberals.
Why do the media believe that they must behave like idiots in order to be “fair” to the Republicans and their idiotic ideas?
We will be an equal society when we can all celebrate and criticize our country together.
Instead of standing up to those in power, News Corp. has fostered cozy relationship with governments on both sides of the Atlantic.
From Dominique Strauss-Kahn to Casey Anthony to Rupert Murdoch, the media are debasing the public conversation—and therefore our democratic process.
Why my disagreement with Cornel West about Obama's presidency generated so much excitement.
- A Former Marine Explains All the Weapons of War Being Used by Police in Ferguson
- How the War on Terror Created the World’s Most Powerful Terror Group
- The Major Problem With Kareem Abdul-Jabbar’s Powerful Essay on Ferguson
- Strange Fruit in Ferguson
- Tear Gas Is an Abortifacient. Why Won’t the Anti-Abortion Movement Oppose It?
Facebook Like Box