Nation Topics - Media Analysis
News and Features
The paper had a problem: it needed a blogger to cover conservatives. It wound up with a bigger problem.
From Arab bandits to TV terrorists, the history of Islamophobia in US popular culture is long and ugly.
So now we have Rambo Obama, a steely warrior who hurls death-dealing drones at anyone who threatens the good old USA. Including children.
Her firm, SKD Knickerbocker, sells its perceived access to the White House, while lobbying for corporate tax breaks and for-profit colleges.
From William Kristol to Condi Rice to Joel Klein, conservatives turn disastrous decisions into fabulous careers. How do they do it?
This is your brain on two weeks of non-stop Fox News.
In today’s media climate, it’s much easier to smear critics of the push for war on Iran as “anti-Semites” than to deal honestly with the facts.
Once again, the MSM falls for the story of Saul Bellow's "former liberal" son, who specializes in publishing right-wing dreck.
The MSM’s addiction to false equivalence continues to distort our political debate.
While our tech-obsessed media fondled their iPhones, it was left to a courageous monologist to discover the real legacy of Apple's founder.
- New ACLU Cellphone App Automatically Preserves Video of Police Encounters
- How the Senate Armed Services Committee Is Undermining Minsk II
- Stephen Cohen: We’re Living Through a Geopolitical Transition
- 6 Degrees of Separation Between Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton
- 6 Scholars Who Are ‘Reimagining Black Politics’