Nation Topics - Media Analysis
News and Features
A manufactured controversy aimed at Elizabeth Warren shows the damaging ways we exploit trivial kerfuffles and pass them off as political stories.
Afflicted by the elite journalistic disease of “on-the-one-handism,” the MSM’s supposed arbiters of truth—like the Post’s Glenn Kessler—can't make sense of this presidential contest.
No wonder the public remains so misinformed, as bigfoot pundits not only whitewash Republican extremism but paint Obama’s soggy centrism in false hues as its ideological equivalent.
The paper had a problem: it needed a blogger to cover conservatives. It wound up with a bigger problem.
From Arab bandits to TV terrorists, the history of Islamophobia in US popular culture is long and ugly.
So now we have Rambo Obama, a steely warrior who hurls death-dealing drones at anyone who threatens the good old USA. Including children.
Her firm, SKD Knickerbocker, sells its perceived access to the White House, while lobbying for corporate tax breaks and for-profit colleges.
From William Kristol to Condi Rice to Joel Klein, conservatives turn disastrous decisions into fabulous careers. How do they do it?
This is your brain on two weeks of non-stop Fox News.
- Five Israeli Talking Points on Gaza—Debunked
- Why It Matters That Norman Finkelstein Just Got Arrested Outside the Israeli Consulate
- How One Unlikely Rodent Is Saving the American West—and Perhaps the Planet
- Don’t Worry, the ‘Grown-Ups’ Will Deal With Gaza
- Here’s What Happens When an NFL Player Beats His Fiancée Unconscious
Facebook Like Box