Nation Topics - Media Analysis
News and Features
Most media has lauded Petraeus for his military success. But his true strength was as a P.R. prodigy.
The Romney campaign’s self-delusion was only possible because of its MSM enablers.
While neglecting the real issues—and ignoring the radicalization of the Republican Party—reporters obsess over made-up “gaffes” and meaningless campaign moments.
After the first presidential debate, the media follow-up focused almost exclusively on its theatrics and the implications for the “horse race.”
How right-wing Jewish organizatons misrepresent both the views and the influence of American Jews.
As Mitt Romney’s campaign descends into increasingly indefensible terrain, a few right-wing stalwarts are still standing by their man.
A manufactured controversy aimed at Elizabeth Warren shows the damaging ways we exploit trivial kerfuffles and pass them off as political stories.
Afflicted by the elite journalistic disease of “on-the-one-handism,” the MSM’s supposed arbiters of truth—like the Post’s Glenn Kessler—can't make sense of this presidential contest.
No wonder the public remains so misinformed, as bigfoot pundits not only whitewash Republican extremism but paint Obama’s soggy centrism in false hues as its ideological equivalent.
- Why Is a Florida Man Facing Life in Prison For Lending a Friend His Car and Going to Sleep?
- Thomas Piketty and Millennial Marxists on the Scourge of Inequality
- [LIVE STREAM] Thomas Piketty: Is Inequality Inevitable?
- What the French E-mail Meme Reveals About America’s Runaway Culture of Work
- Lewis Black on Why He’s a Socialist—and Creationists Get the ‘Cosmos’ Parody They Deserve
Facebook Like Box