Nation Topics - Media Analysis
News and Features
All evidence to the contrary, mainstream media continue to frame election issues with discredited right-wing assumptions.
Keith Olbermann lauds Late Night host David Letterman for challenging McCain on his attack ads in a way that only he can.
Politics ain't beanbag, but the thuggishness of McCain and Palin and their conservative media enablers have infected our political discourse.
There's still plenty of time for the media to get the bailout story right: just start asking, "Who benefits?"
If Letterman and Saturday Night Live continue to cast McCain as a liar, it could have a devastating impact.
Since they got all the megastories wrong in Denver, here's a primer for the media horde as they descend on St. Paul.
Here's how to keep FOX smears of Obama from spreading.
As print journalism faces extinction, tabloids obsess over celebrity pregnancy and childbirth. What's wrong with this picture?
O'Reilly's bullying antics show he never learned the lessons the rest of us were taught in school.
It's official, straight from the mouth of Bush's former press secretary, Scott McClellan--FOX is Republican propaganda.
- Responses to Noam Chomsky on Israel-Palestine and BDS
- The Real Reason Pot Is Still Illegal
- Losing to Germany Wasn’t Actually the Worst Thing to Happen to Brazil This World Cup
- The GOP’s Completely Incoherent Stance on the Border Crisis
- The Senate Judiciary Committee Just Backed an Amendment to Overturn ‘Citizens United’
Facebook Like Box