Nation Topics - Media Analysis
News and Features
Keith Olbermann explores how Fox News, Rush Limbaugh and other right wingers managed to spread outright lies about the stimulus.
Jon Stewart ridicules the Fox News host for ambushing a Columbia Journalism Review staffer for publishing a piece by a writer from The Nation.
Has the Obama administration's attempt to 'reach the public without having to rely on the mainstream media' worked? Hendrik Hertzberg and other journalists weigh in.
We may have a new government in Washington, but the press corps hasn't changed. Are the media asking the right questions?
Maddow talks about her experiences interviewing Barack Obama and debating Pat Buchanan. Stewart admits he's a fan.
Once again, the MSM is casting Americans as far less liberal than they actually are.
Deconstructing Russia coverage on the Washington Post editorial page.
A mighty train of change is coming to Washington: will the insider establishment hop aboard?
Stewart takes Wallace to task for Fox's biased anti-Obama coverage and wonders what the network will do without Bush to back up.
God's gift to journalism--and to feminism.
- Five Israeli Talking Points on Gaza—Debunked
- Why It Matters That Norman Finkelstein Just Got Arrested Outside the Israeli Consulate
- The Centerpiece of Obama’s Energy Policy Will Actually Make Climate Change Worse
- Here’s What Happens When an NFL Player Beats His Fiancée Unconscious
- On Israel-Palestine and BDS: Chomsky Replies
Facebook Like Box