Nation Topics - Media Analysis
News and Features
The Nation's Katrina vanden Heuvel, Robert George of the New York Post and Danny Schechter the news dissector look at the reporting of the past week.
The workings of a build-up to a fake-scandal over President Obama's laughter on 60 Minutes.
Communist McCarthyism!? The right-wing makes less sense than usual with its Obama insults.
Jon Stewart finally confronts Jim Cramer face-to-face. The results are fascinating to watch.
Fox's coverage of EFCA. Cramer v. Stewart. The Nation's Ari Melber, Isabel McDonald and others discuss the news coverage of the past week.
Media watchdogs who slept through the Bush era now have little interest in examining just how many of our liberties were lost.
CNBC's Jim Cramer has appeared all over the NBC empire defending his financial acumen; Stewart has now rallied the power of Viacom to fight back.
Withdrawing his bid for Surgeon General, CNN's Sanjay Gupta is headed back to TV. But his medical reporting, like his nomination, is worrisome.
Here's an embarrassing 'greatest misses' collection of CNBC's pre-financial meltdown coverage.
Three journalists on the front lines talk about combat reporting in Iraq and Lebanon. What's the real story?
- The CIA Didn’t Just Torture, It Experimented on Human Beings
- What ‘The Colbert Report’ Taught Us About the Psychology of Conservatives
- Why the US-Cuba Deal Really Is a Victory for the Cuban Revolution
- Did Barack Obama Just Win Florida for the 2016 Democratic Nominee?
- How Bad Can Marco Rubio and Congress Muck Up the Cuba Shift?
Facebook Like Box