Nation Topics - Media Analysis
News and Features
For a lot of commentators on all sides, the stakes far exceed the truth of Dylan Farrow’s accusation itself.
Wild Republican accusations have been debunked—but still they continue.
Mark Halperin and John Heilemann’s Double Down entertains, but its contempt for liberalism shows on almost every page.
It’s time to get back to our roots—the grassroots—to fight for reform of an increasingly monopolistic and manipulative media.
While the press has hailed the president’s “public health” approach, the White House has cracked down on cannabis.
Publishers of sponsored content are playing fast and loose with credibility, the ‘unique value proposition’ journalism has to offer.
Prophecies of government tyranny, financial meltdown and violent anarchy featured on Doomsday Preppers are being absorbed into contemporary conservatism.
Decades of work to change rape laws has done little to change culture.
For more than three decades, he was perhaps the most prominent establishment voice for the antiwar, human rights and civil rights movements.
- Five Israeli Talking Points on Gaza—Debunked
- Here’s What Happens When an NFL Player Beats His Fiancée Unconscious
- On Israel-Palestine and BDS: Chomsky Replies
- Paul Ryan’s Faux Populism Isn’t Going to End Poverty or Reduce Inequality
- Why Is a Nice Network Like MSNBC Silencing Protest Over Pro-Israeli Coverage?
Facebook Like Box