Nation Topics - Living Wage Campaign
News and Features
As minimum wage battles flare around the country, the nation’s capital leads the way with a significant increase.
At a time when 4.5 million Americans make at or below the minimum wage, a broad coalition unites to demand better pay.
A campaign that brought together African-Americans and undocumented workers stopped an anti-immigrant bill in its tracks.
Low-wage workers in hotels near Los Angeles International Airport are the latest to benefit from the city's living-wage law, riding a wave of considerable political momentum.
Seeing the limits of living-wage laws, activists seek a raise for all workers.
A vast impoverished population languishes in the midst of our economy.
Why Martha Stewart should be found innocent.
Campaign for a Living Wage
- Why Is a Florida Man Facing Life in Prison For Lending a Friend His Car and Going to Sleep?
- Bigots Will Learn: You’re Not Going to Scare Henry Aaron
- Lewis Black on Why He’s a Socialist—and Creationists Get the ‘Cosmos’ Parody They Deserve
- [LIVE STREAM] Thomas Piketty: Is Inequality Inevitable?
- White Noise, Black Politics
Facebook Like Box