Nation Topics - LGBT
News and Features
The openly gay former NBA star speaks eloquently against homophobia, the war in Iraq and racism.
Twenty years after its founding, the AIDS activist group is expanding its mission to universal healthcare.
The audacious and visionary organization has been a beacon for gay/lesbian rights and healthcare reform.
Former NBA player John Amaechi's admission that he is gay exposed the league's compassion and bigotry.
Pressure is building to expand the legal definition of family beyond the boundaries of gay or straight marriage.
The homophobic values vote took a body blow in the midterm elections, helped along by hypocrisy in high places.
How will the GOP woo back values voters after the Foley scandal? How
about a purge of gay Republicans in Congress? That's the Rev. Don
Organizers had hoped the second World Pride conference in Jerusalem would challenge religious bias against gays. But the unfolding war in Lebanon got in the way.
The only thing more absurd than the wedding gift the British government just gave
Socially conservative black churches may be ripe for exploitation by
the Christian right on gay marriage. But that's only part of the story.
- Did Elizabeth Warren Just Change Her Tune on Running for President?
- Revealed: A New Ethics Scandal Involving the GOP’s South Dakota Senate Candidate
- This City Came Up With a Simple Solution to Homelessness: Housing
- They Need Him, So Why Was Michael Sam Cut From the Dallas Cowboys?
- How Mitch McConnell Is Bending Every Last Campaign Finance Rule
Facebook Like Box