Nation Topics - JSOC
News and Features
On Wednesday, Defense Secretary Robert Gates told reporters that the Obama administration has no evidence that the Pakistani government knew Osama bin Laden was living within its borders.
To launch his reelection bid, the president took up a longstanding American tradition: extrajudicial political assassinations.
In the wake of the killing of Osama bin Laden, will the US alter its strategy in the 'War on Terror'? Jeremy Scahill joins Chris Hayes to explain how the death of the Al Qaeda leader will influence US foreign policy.
The purpose of terrorism is to provoke an irrational response that makes a nation less secure and less free. In the wake of 9/11, America became that place. Can we change course?
Jeremy Scahill appears on "Last Word" to provide insight into the men who killed bin Laden.
- How America Became a Third World Country
- The Secret Donors Behind the Center for American Progress and Other Think Tanks
- Why Prosecuting Ariel Castro for Murder Won’t Prevent Violence Against Pregnant Women
- Rahm Emanuel's Zombie Pigs vs. Chicago's Angry Birds
- The First Couple’s Post-Racial Bootstraps Myth