Nation Topics - JSOC
News and Features
President Barack Obama made a big deal of turning the page on Bush-era “interrogration techniques,” but how much has really changed?
With drone strikes and kill lists, the president set a dangerous precedent.
On Wednesday, Defense Secretary Robert Gates told reporters that the Obama administration has no evidence that the Pakistani government knew Osama bin Laden was living within its borders.
To launch his reelection bid, the president took up a longstanding American tradition: extrajudicial political assassinations.
In the wake of the killing of Osama bin Laden, will the US alter its strategy in the 'War on Terror'? Jeremy Scahill joins Chris Hayes to explain how the death of the Al Qaeda leader will influence US foreign policy.
The purpose of terrorism is to provoke an irrational response that makes a nation less secure and less free. In the wake of 9/11, America became that place. Can we change course?
Jeremy Scahill appears on "Last Word" to provide insight into the men who killed bin Laden.
- Responses to Noam Chomsky on Israel-Palestine and BDS
- The Real Reason Pot Is Still Illegal
- Losing to Germany Wasn’t Actually the Worst Thing to Happen to Brazil This World Cup
- The GOP’s Completely Incoherent Stance on the Border Crisis
- The Senate Judiciary Committee Just Backed an Amendment to Overturn ‘Citizens United’
Facebook Like Box