Nation Topics - Journalists and Journalism
News and Features
As the old journalism dies, what does the Bezos era portend?
Why, to Beltway reporters, Glenn Greenwald is no Bob Woodward.
A portrait of the journalist and intellectual who championed the caboclos of the young Brazilian republic.
How did a journalist whose career was devoted to exposing injustice end up writing a film like Zero Dark Thirty?
Reports of President Obama’s demise turn out to be greatly exaggerated.
The war between democracy and aristocracy in Janet Malcolm’s Forty-One False Starts.
Media observers horrified at the thought of a Koch takeover of the Tribune Company are more sanguine about Murdoch. What are they thinking?
Mira Nair's latest film includes a character who's a journalist and CIA agent. Is this responsible filmmaking?
For more than three decades, he was perhaps the most prominent establishment voice for the antiwar, human rights and civil rights movements.
- The CIA Didn’t Just Torture, It Experimented on Human Beings
- What ‘The Colbert Report’ Taught Us About the Psychology of Conservatives
- Walmart’s Pregnancy Policy May Make You Sick
- The Cops Hate Being Filmed. So Why Are They OK With Body Cameras?
- How to Survive a Cop Coup: What Bill de Blasio Can Learn From Ecuador
Facebook Like Box