Nation Topics - Journalists and Journalism
News and Features
There's only one explanation for the pundits who declared Sarah Palin finessed Thursday's debate: A nation of losers sorely needed a redemption narrative.
That McCain and Palin actually have a shot at the White House gives one pause contemplating the future of this country.
John McCain is determined to lie his way into the White House, and pundits and reporters are doing everything they can to enable that strategy.
Bob Woodward's new book on the Bush years in Iraq raises the possibility that extrajudicial killings--not the surge--were the biggest factor in reducing violence.
Nothing short of a divine thunderbolt will get Obama's message through to the brain-dead media establishment.
The national news narrative from Denver is completely nuts: consider the unsourced myth of the Clinton-Obama feud.
Laura Flanders leads a panel discussion featuring Van Jones and David Barsamian on the subject of change.
Dana Milbank's coverage of Obama in the Washington Post has become a symbol of a press corps that is almost as the Bush Administration.
Betsy Reed, Amy Alexander, Chris Hayes and Michael Tomasky debate the legacy of the media's 2008 election coverage.
Collapse of the old world information order.
- Five Israeli Talking Points on Gaza—Debunked
- Why It Matters That Norman Finkelstein Just Got Arrested Outside the Israeli Consulate
- The Centerpiece of Obama’s Energy Policy Will Actually Make Climate Change Worse
- Here’s What Happens When an NFL Player Beats His Fiancée Unconscious
- On Israel-Palestine and BDS: Chomsky Replies
Facebook Like Box