Nation Topics - Journalists and Journalism
News and Features
As newspapers become increasingly irrelevant, is making them tax-exempt their last, best hope?
It's a sad comment on the state of the media that we have come to rely on funnymen to tell us the truth about our country.
The Nation's John Nichols and other established journalists discuss the future of publishing and print journalism.
A new initiative empowers citizens to submit and rank questions for the president to answer.
Italy's small, independent, radical daily is an indispensable voice on the left.
The collapse of journalism threatens democracy itself--that's why we need a government rescue.
Atlantic blogger Ross Douthat joins the New York Times's op-ed lineup. Depressing.
Remembering a journalist, biographer and head of the Fund for Investigative Journalism.
Media watchdogs who slept through the Bush era now have little interest in examining just how many of our liberties were lost.
The uproar over the New York Post's racially insensitive cartoon has nothing to do with Al Sharpton and everything to do with the ugly history of stereotypes.
- Why Is No One Talking About the NYPD Shooter’s Other Target?
- After Cuba, Obama Can Make History by Recognizing Palestine
- The CIA Didn’t Just Torture, It Experimented on Human Beings
- The Day the Troops Refused to Fight: December 25, 1914
- Zephyr Teachout, Hands Up United and John Oliver Made Our 2014 Progressive Honor Roll. Who Else Made the List?
Facebook Like Box