Nation Topics - Journalists and Journalism
News and Features
If anything, reporting on the NSA’s overreach has revealed just how dangerous to our freedoms the agency’s surveillance practices really are.
A biography by Gabriel Sherman clarifies the Fox impresario’s role in his network’s deceptions.
Empowered by social media, feminists are calling one another out for ideological offenses. Is it good for the movement? And whose movement is it?
The conservative NYT columnist steers the conversation away from economics and toward “behavioral” terrain.
With the rise of the Internet, we’re no longer simply passive readers at the mercy of someone else’s idea of how to organize the world.
Wild Republican accusations have been debunked—but still they continue.
Mark Halperin and John Heilemann’s Double Down entertains, but its contempt for liberalism shows on almost every page.
Two critical institutions of American liberalism just celebrated birthdays. Here’s wishing them many happy returns.
A damning new report by the Committee to Protect Journalists raises alarm about the press under Obama.
Liberals honor a great public intellectual—while the editor of Commentary compares him to a Nazi.
- Five Israeli Talking Points on Gaza—Debunked
- Why It Matters That Norman Finkelstein Just Got Arrested Outside the Israeli Consulate
- The Centerpiece of Obama’s Energy Policy Will Actually Make Climate Change Worse
- Here’s What Happens When an NFL Player Beats His Fiancée Unconscious
- On Israel-Palestine and BDS: Chomsky Replies
Facebook Like Box