Nation Topics - Iraqi Reconstruction and Occupation
News and Features
Iraq is changing lives and political sentiments in a small Midwest town.
The price we are paying for George W. Bush's unnecessary and illegal war in Iraq keeps rising: The number of Americans killed in the war has now passed the 1,000 mark.
I've been in New York a week now, watching the city prepare for the Republican National Convention and the accompanying protests.
Team members do not want to be used as an ad for the presidential campaign.
His refusal to recant his war vote plays into the President's hands.
The effort to rebuild Iraq looks less like an aid mission than a criminal racket.
A close alliance between Iraq and the fanatical ayatollahs of Iran is the most likely accomplishment of the US invasion.
"During the Vietnam War, many young men, including the current President, the Vice President and me, could have gone to Vietnam and didn't. John Kerry came from a privileged background.
Nearly every day brings fresh evidence that the Bush Administration deliberately undermined the security of this nation by misleading us into a costly and potentially ruinous war in Iraq.
The Senate panel's report is a damning indictment of the Bush Doctrine.
- Did Elizabeth Warren Just Change Her Tune on Running for President?
- Revealed: A New Ethics Scandal Involving the GOP’s South Dakota Senate Candidate
- This City Came Up With a Simple Solution to Homelessness: Housing
- They Need Him, So Why Was Michael Sam Cut From the Dallas Cowboys?
- How Mitch McConnell Is Bending Every Last Campaign Finance Rule
Facebook Like Box