Nation Topics - Internet and New Media
News and Features
As the online behemoth strengthens its monopoly over the marketplace, publishers, like bookstores, are in a fight for survival.
Clinton is using Edward Snowden as a punching bag to shore up her hawkish bona fides.
Glenn Greenwald’s No Place to Hide chronicles the publication of secret NSA files that reshaped global conversations about government surveillance.
In case you hadn’t noticed, the nets of corporate and government phishing are in the water, already being drawn up around you.
How treating smart programs as legal persons could change privacy as we know it.
A new report documents incidents of bigotry and suggests fighting bad speech with counter speech.
The commissioners are considering rules that would allow telecom giants to control it with “pay to play” schemes.
What the proposal means and how you can make your opinion heard.
Major tech donors are investing in Ro Khanna. To get to Washington, he’ll have to push another Democrat out of the way.
The NSA leaker indisputably proved all that the US government had done to destroy the privacy of Americans and people around the world.
- Five Israeli Talking Points on Gaza—Debunked
- Why It Matters That Norman Finkelstein Just Got Arrested Outside the Israeli Consulate
- The Centerpiece of Obama’s Energy Policy Will Actually Make Climate Change Worse
- Here’s What Happens When an NFL Player Beats His Fiancée Unconscious
- On Israel-Palestine and BDS: Chomsky Replies
Facebook Like Box