Nation Topics - Higher Education
News and Features
People who believe in academic freedom should denounce CUNY's treatment of an atheist professor.
The Israeli university boycott and its subsequent reversal could have been avoided.
The British Association of University Teachers should overturn its boycott of Israeli academics.
The origins of the Princeton filibuster protest.
Students succeed in making the university pull out of a Chinese oil company funding slaughter in Sudan.
An internal memo urges retaliation against graduate students who
want a union.
Since September 11, we've heard a lot about the "intelligence failures" that left the United States unprepared for the attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon.
Educators share strategies for opposing the war.
The current battle is the latest in a larger, ideologically driven conflict.
The right takes aim at the ivory tower--brandishing a new legislative agenda.
- Five Israeli Talking Points on Gaza—Debunked
- Why It Matters That Norman Finkelstein Just Got Arrested Outside the Israeli Consulate
- How One Unlikely Rodent Is Saving the American West—and Perhaps the Planet
- Don’t Worry, the ‘Grown-Ups’ Will Deal With Gaza
- Here’s What Happens When an NFL Player Beats His Fiancée Unconscious
Facebook Like Box