Nation Topics - Healthcare Policy
News and Features
How much taxpayer money could government agencies save if they cracked down on scams like healthcare fraud? The answer, suggests a Harvard professor: hundreds of billions of dollars every year.
The threatened government shutdown was averted, but Democrats agreed to $38 billion in budget cuts. Here's what we'll see in the next negotiations.
If Democrats engage with Republicans on their absurd proposition to cut Medicare, then we will have a real problem.
Could the Green Mountain state be the first in the country to offer accessible healthcare to all its citizens?
Obama pledged to deliver "Medicare for all," should he have stuck with that?
This is what illegal abortion looks like.
The repeal bill won't survive the Senate. But the real danger is piece-by-piece gutting of the Affordable Care Act's consumer protections.
If an Institute of Medicine–appointed committee says yes, health insurance plans could be required to cover birth control free of charge for policyholders.
As Republicans gear up to challenge Obama's healthcare reform legislation, former insurance executive Potter explains how the move to repeal is a smokescreen for the health insurance industry's true motives.
Educating Americans about this administration's healthcare successes is easier than Obama thinks.
- Why Is a Florida Man Facing Life in Prison For Lending a Friend His Car and Going to Sleep?
- Thomas Piketty and Millennial Marxists on the Scourge of Inequality
- [LIVE STREAM] Thomas Piketty: Is Inequality Inevitable?
- What the French E-mail Meme Reveals About America’s Runaway Culture of Work
- Lewis Black on Why He’s a Socialist—and Creationists Get the ‘Cosmos’ Parody They Deserve
Facebook Like Box