News and Features
Football players from the 1980s and 1990s are turning up dead.
All FDA-approved contraceptives should be fully covered under the healthcare reform law, a panel finds. Advocates see a win for women's health—and a political win for the Affordable Care Act.
To a former health insurance executive, ALEC's fight against “Obamacare” looks familiar—and straight out of the corporate playbook.
In the Sixth Circuit, it was a George W. Bush–appointed disciple of Justice Scalia who cast the decisive vote to uphold the Affordable Care Act's individual mandate.
Rose Ann DeMoro discusses the Mainstreet Contract for America, a new activist movement inspired by nurses but extending to everyone.
The lesson Democrats should take from the backlash to Paul Ryan's Medicare plan? Voters do want government running their healthcare system.
Too bad for GOP strategists dreamed of surfing an austerity agenda to victory in 2012: voters despise Ryan’s plan to privatize Medicare.
Senate Majority leader Harry Reid has a plan to make sure Republicans give up on the Paul Ryan budget.
Paul Ryan says his plan to overhaul Medicare empowers Americans and guarantees coverage options. What it really does is gives the private insurance industry a green light to prey on seniors.
- Responses to Noam Chomsky on Israel-Palestine and BDS
- The Real Reason Pot Is Still Illegal
- Losing to Germany Wasn’t Actually the Worst Thing to Happen to Brazil This World Cup
- The GOP’s Completely Incoherent Stance on the Border Crisis
- The Senate Judiciary Committee Just Backed an Amendment to Overturn ‘Citizens United’
Facebook Like Box