News and Features
Most Americans want pretty much the same outcome from healthcare reform, and it’s not what either major-party candidate is offering.
One simple answer is: partisanship.
A popular provision of the Affordable Care Act that has helped insure 6.6 million Americans under 26 could be eliminated by the Supreme Court.
Are we prepared to care for the aging baby boomer population?
Fifteen million young adults will gain access to health insurance through Obamacare—if it survives Supreme Court review. Will that win Obama their support?
Are we prepared to care for millions of aging baby boomers?
Una nueva organización une a prestadores y destinatarios de cuidados domiciliarios para personas mayores o discapacitadas, bajo una perspectiva revolucionaria.
A new campaign unites caregivers and care-receivers with a revolutionary vision.
If the Supreme Court strikes down the Affordable Care Act in its entirety, its message to the country, including the millions of people dying needless deaths, will be, “Let them eat broccoli.”
Why conservatives have abandoned their principles in the attack on Obama's healthcare act.
- Why Is No One Talking About the NYPD Shooter’s Other Target?
- After Cuba, Obama Can Make History by Recognizing Palestine
- The CIA Didn’t Just Torture, It Experimented on Human Beings
- The Day the Troops Refused to Fight: December 25, 1914
- Zephyr Teachout, Hands Up United and John Oliver Made Our 2014 Progressive Honor Roll. Who Else Made the List?
Facebook Like Box