News and Features
Why conservatives have abandoned their principles in the attack on Obama's healthcare act.
Congress could impose the same mandate simply by calling it a tax instead.
The Supreme Court is so full of it, but the sad truth is that President Obama and the Democrats brought this potential judicial disaster upon themselves.
If they believe that in exercising control over women's reproductive functions, they will also control women's voices, they are wrong.
The Supreme Court continues its hearings on President Obama's 2010 Affordable Care Act today in Washington D.C.
As the right steps up its attacks, Obama's Affordable Care Act should be championed as a key remedy to the continued economic uncertainty facing American families.
Today's “right to life” rhetoric is a bizarre cross between the theological imperative to be fruitful and multiply and the fetishism of microbiological cellular promise.
The individual mandate is not a threat to fundamental liberties.
Why Americans need to be patient with healthcare reform.
The congresswoman and Senate candidate talks to The Nation about fair trade, Citizens United and what healthcare reform really means for Wisconsin.
- How America Became a Third World Country
- The Secret Donors Behind the Center for American Progress and Other Think Tanks
- Why Prosecuting Ariel Castro for Murder Won’t Prevent Violence Against Pregnant Women
- Rahm Emanuel's Zombie Pigs vs. Chicago's Angry Birds
- The First Couple’s Post-Racial Bootstraps Myth