News and Features
This is what illegal abortion looks like.
The city's Taxi and Limousine Commission plans to approve even more inaccessible taxis.
The repeal bill won't survive the Senate. But the real danger is piece-by-piece gutting of the Affordable Care Act's consumer protections.
If an Institute of Medicine–appointed committee says yes, health insurance plans could be required to cover birth control free of charge for policyholders.
As Republicans gear up to challenge Obama's healthcare reform legislation, former insurance executive Potter explains how the move to repeal is a smokescreen for the health insurance industry's true motives.
Congresswoman shot in Arizona, the Republican-led charade to have "Obamacare" repealed and an update on reproductive rights in the United States.
Educating Americans about this administration's healthcare successes is easier than Obama thinks.
A federal court in Virginia ruled Monday that an aspect of Obama's healthcare reform law is unconstitutional. In this previously posted episode of The Breakdown, Christopher Hayes asks Columbia law professor Gillian Metzger whether this argument holds up.
Drug users deserve the chance to prevent HIV, too.
- New ACLU Cellphone App Automatically Preserves Video of Police Encounters
- How the Senate Armed Services Committee Is Undermining Minsk II
- Stephen Cohen: We’re Living Through a Geopolitical Transition
- 6 Degrees of Separation Between Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton
- 6 Scholars Who Are ‘Reimagining Black Politics’