Nation Topics - George W. Bush
News and Features
Sure, greedy consumers play their part. But George W. Bush is responsible for the five-fold increase in the price of oil.
After eight years of misgovernment, Americans must join together to restore our democracy, the rule of law, and our nation's moral standing on history's high road.
How have the Saudis thanked George W. Bush for protecting their sorry oil well of a country? Just check the price of gas.
Think you can tell the difference between McCain and Bush? Take the Bush-McCain challenge!
New revelations of political interference in the prosecution of Gitmo
prisoners shows Team Bush scrambling to keep one step ahead of
history--and of criminal charges.
Two outrageous statements by Bush and Cheney demonstrate their scorn and
contempt for the American people and for the armed forces they command.
Presiding over a disastrous war and an unconscionable taxpayer bailout of Wall Street, why is George W. Bush still smiling?
Bush has made history by being the first American President to use his veto power to preserve torture.
In his recent memoir, former GOP insider Lincoln Chafee boldly decries the Bush era.
Curb your enthusiasm. No matter who wins, we can't reverse the damage of Bush's bloated military budget.
- Did Elizabeth Warren Just Change Her Tune on Running for President?
- They Need Him, So Why Was Michael Sam Cut From the Dallas Cowboys?
- Revealed: A New Ethics Scandal Involving the GOP’s South Dakota Senate Candidate
- Poly, NYU’s Latest Global Venture in Building ‘Innovation’ on the Backs of Low-wage Workers
- Arming Ukraine Is a Very Bad Idea
Facebook Like Box