Nation Topics - Gender Issues
News and Features
A look at a cynical Christian Conservative effort to export the U.S. culture wars.
The magazine walks into a trap labeled "political correctness," "left-wing anti-Semitism" and "multiculturalist Islam love."
It's like one big family squabble among feminists, activists and post-civil-rights-era voters.
They just don't make women politicians like Bella Abzug anymore.
The antiabortion movement has found a new face to exploit for political gain. And it's male.
Improving the sorry state of US reproductive health policy requires serious shifts within the women's movement and the abortion rights movement.
Advocates of African-Americans and women achieve more by working together than by fighting.
The oppression of Muslim women is a major theme among the Islamofascistly aware. If only they felt the same about other women on earth.
David Horowitz serves up a witch's brew of Cheney-style anti-jihadism, mixed with anti-feminism and a sour dash of anti-Semitism.
A conversation with the author and Feministing.com founder about why the next wave of feminist activism will take place online.
- Five Israeli Talking Points on Gaza—Debunked
- Why It Matters That Norman Finkelstein Just Got Arrested Outside the Israeli Consulate
- How One Unlikely Rodent Is Saving the American West—and Perhaps the Planet
- Don’t Worry, the ‘Grown-Ups’ Will Deal With Gaza
- Here’s What Happens When an NFL Player Beats His Fiancée Unconscious
Facebook Like Box