News and Features
Anti-choicers think what they believe determines how abortion restrictions are enforced. They're dangerously wrong.
With a two-seat gain while chair of the DSCC and a successful effort to get a budget through the Senate under her belt, Patty Murray has become a major force in the Senate.
Feminism is not any single person or outcome, it’s a practice, and a far more active one than Valenti gives credit for.
Whatever their intent, laws equating pregnancy termination with murder are used against pregnant women, not for them.
The future of media must include all of us.
In 2016, I’m casting my vote for a woman. Not because she’s guaranteed to be the most feminist candidate, but because I’m fed up.
Reliance on the criminal justice system as the primary solution to intimate partner violence is a long-standing point of debate in the movement to end it.
The most radical thing a person can be is herself—without apology or explanation.
A throwback is just that, even if it is shrouded in organic hemp cloth.
The feminist author and long-time editor of Ms. magazine died tragically in a biking accident.
- Five Israeli Talking Points on Gaza—Debunked
- Why It Matters That Norman Finkelstein Just Got Arrested Outside the Israeli Consulate
- How One Unlikely Rodent Is Saving the American West—and Perhaps the Planet
- Don’t Worry, the ‘Grown-Ups’ Will Deal With Gaza
- Here’s What Happens When an NFL Player Beats His Fiancée Unconscious
Facebook Like Box