News and Features
Whatever their intent, laws equating pregnancy termination with murder are used against pregnant women, not for them.
The future of media must include all of us.
In 2016, I’m casting my vote for a woman. Not because she’s guaranteed to be the most feminist candidate, but because I’m fed up.
Reliance on the criminal justice system as the primary solution to intimate partner violence is a long-standing point of debate in the movement to end it.
The most radical thing a person can be is herself—without apology or explanation.
A throwback is just that, even if it is shrouded in organic hemp cloth.
The feminist author and long-time editor of Ms. magazine died tragically in a biking accident.
America's military-masculinity complex is generating violence on a mass scale—at home.
Rehtaeh Parsons, Audrie Pott: these are victims of sexual violence who didn't survive.
Afflicted with a mental disorder, Carrie Mathison is an unlikely American hero, and seems a bad bet besides.
- Responses to Noam Chomsky on Israel-Palestine and BDS
- The Real Reason Pot Is Still Illegal
- Losing to Germany Wasn’t Actually the Worst Thing to Happen to Brazil This World Cup
- The GOP’s Completely Incoherent Stance on the Border Crisis
- The Senate Judiciary Committee Just Backed an Amendment to Overturn ‘Citizens United’
Facebook Like Box