News and Features
Feminism is not any single person or outcome, it’s a practice, and a far more active one than Valenti gives credit for.
Whatever their intent, laws equating pregnancy termination with murder are used against pregnant women, not for them.
The future of media must include all of us.
In 2016, I’m casting my vote for a woman. Not because she’s guaranteed to be the most feminist candidate, but because I’m fed up.
Reliance on the criminal justice system as the primary solution to intimate partner violence is a long-standing point of debate in the movement to end it.
The most radical thing a person can be is herself—without apology or explanation.
A throwback is just that, even if it is shrouded in organic hemp cloth.
The feminist author and long-time editor of Ms. magazine died tragically in a biking accident.
America's military-masculinity complex is generating violence on a mass scale—at home.
Rehtaeh Parsons, Audrie Pott: these are victims of sexual violence who didn't survive.
- Five Israeli Talking Points on Gaza—Debunked
- Here’s What Happens When an NFL Player Beats His Fiancée Unconscious
- On Israel-Palestine and BDS: Chomsky Replies
- Paul Ryan’s Faux Populism Isn’t Going to End Poverty or Reduce Inequality
- Why Is a Nice Network Like MSNBC Silencing Protest Over Pro-Israeli Coverage?
Facebook Like Box