News and Features
Empowered by social media, feminists are calling one another out for ideological offenses. Is it good for the movement? And whose movement is it?
The Russian government’s anti-gay scapegoating diverts attention from what appears to be the most corrupt Olympics in history.
They’ve been competing for decades—but now they’re proudly and publicly out.
As a former George Washington University basketball player and the first openly transgender Division I athlete, Kye Allums is no stranger to transgender ignorance in the media.
Research says yes. So why are conservative policy makers pushing marriage as a panacea for poverty?
At oral argument, members of the Supreme Court seemed suspicious that a thirty-five-foot buffer was necessary for safe entrance to reproductive health facilities.
A new wave of female labor leaders are winning by thinking big.
Preventing further sexual and economic violence will require a more equitable distribution of resources within the country and the hemisphere.
An alliance is born between anti-gay, anti-abortion American groups and the Russian Orthodox Church.
- Patricia Arquette’s Equal Pay Message Needs a Drastic Rewrite
- A 2-Day Revolt at a Texas Private Prison Reveals Everything That’s Wrong with Criminalizing Immigration
- How ‘Islamic’ Is the Islamic State?
- Netanyahu’s Latest Falsehood: The US Didn’t Support the Establishment of Israel
- What Happens if You Refuse to Pay Off Your Student Debt?
Facebook Like Box