News and Features
Should pro-choicers just give up and let Roe go?
By engaging the marriage debate only in terms of "gay rights," progressives have put themselves in a losing position.
The FDA's refusal to issue a decision on Plan B reflects
the influence of the Christian right over Bush Administration policy.
Reframing abortion takes the issue out of its real-life context, which is the experience of women.
The Kansas senator has been grandstanding for the right for years, and now he has his sights set on the White House.
The debate over women and Islam is polarizing Dutch society.
A new biography of one of the Enlightment's most remarkable thinkers.
Thanks to the wonders of reproductive science, you too can have a virgin birth.
The pope has minimized priests' crimes while wagging a finger at gays.
In 1992, Tony Perkins violated his oath to uphold the law. Now he
lectures Democrats on the constitution.
- New ACLU Cellphone App Automatically Preserves Video of Police Encounters
- How the Senate Armed Services Committee Is Undermining Minsk II
- Stephen Cohen: We’re Living Through a Geopolitical Transition
- 6 Degrees of Separation Between Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton
- 6 Scholars Who Are ‘Reimagining Black Politics’