News and Features
Many gay activists insist that they were born this way, hey. But what about those who choose otherwise?
Empowered by social media, feminists are calling one another out for ideological offenses. Is it good for the movement? And whose movement is it?
The Russian government’s anti-gay scapegoating diverts attention from what appears to be the most corrupt Olympics in history.
They’ve been competing for decades—but now they’re proudly and publicly out.
As a former George Washington University basketball player and the first openly transgender Division I athlete, Kye Allums is no stranger to transgender ignorance in the media.
Research says yes. So why are conservative policy makers pushing marriage as a panacea for poverty?
At oral argument, members of the Supreme Court seemed suspicious that a thirty-five-foot buffer was necessary for safe entrance to reproductive health facilities.
A new wave of female labor leaders are winning by thinking big.
Preventing further sexual and economic violence will require a more equitable distribution of resources within the country and the hemisphere.
- Did Elizabeth Warren Just Change Her Tune on Running for President?
- Revealed: A New Ethics Scandal Involving the GOP’s South Dakota Senate Candidate
- This City Came Up With a Simple Solution to Homelessness: Housing
- They Need Him, So Why Was Michael Sam Cut From the Dallas Cowboys?
- How Mitch McConnell Is Bending Every Last Campaign Finance Rule
Facebook Like Box