News and Features
If Monica Lewinsky were a man, she would have transcended the Clinton scandal long ago.
We don’t know where sexualized violence falls in the terrible hierarchy of damage from this conflict, but we know it’s happening—and it’s important to gather evidence now.
When only US wages can support families in the Global South, parents and children divide to survive.
The country’s abortion restrictions are under fire—and prochoice activists are surprisingly optimistic.
What role should the social platform play as the feminist movement continues to grow?
To curb sexual assault, victims need allies and advocates. Former University of Missouri football player Rolandis Woodland is a model for this.
Dishonest employment agencies are only part of the problem.
While the Internet may create space for many voices, it also reflects and amplifies real-world inequities in striking ways.
When US soldiers venture abroad, women’s bodies can become the occupied territories.
Yes, let’s erase stigma. But feminists, please: let’s not forget to talk about male privilege.
- Five Israeli Talking Points on Gaza—Debunked
- Why It Matters That Norman Finkelstein Just Got Arrested Outside the Israeli Consulate
- How One Unlikely Rodent Is Saving the American West—and Perhaps the Planet
- Don’t Worry, the ‘Grown-Ups’ Will Deal With Gaza
- Here’s What Happens When an NFL Player Beats His Fiancée Unconscious
Facebook Like Box