News and Features
Akin’s theory of rape is monstrous. But he got it from a culture of rape apologetics that is not confined to one end of the political spectrum.
Facts still don’t get in their way.
At a solidarity event in Manhattan, Pussy Riot supporters drew connections between threats to free expression in Russia and in the United States.
The healthcare law ushers in a new reality for transgender people, long subjected to outrageous discrimination and disrespect by medical providers.
Sgt. Luis Walker was sentenced to 20 years in prison for rape and sexual assault. Now will Congress investigate?
Twelve of the base's instructors have been accused of sexual assault, with thirty-one female trainees identified as victims.
The Affordable Care Act extends coverage to almost 14 million women. Ladies, give the president a hand.
Even though there's plenty to be proud of after this year's Pride weekend, there's still a long way to go for the LGBTQ movement.
Obama bends over backwards to accommodate faith groups. It’s time for Democrats to champion separation of church and state instead.
The fact that United Nations has long ceased to play the protective role assigned to it throws its ability to truly advocate for LGBT rights into question.
- Did Elizabeth Warren Just Change Her Tune on Running for President?
- They Need Him, So Why Was Michael Sam Cut From the Dallas Cowboys?
- Revealed: A New Ethics Scandal Involving the GOP’s South Dakota Senate Candidate
- Poly, NYU’s Latest Global Venture in Building ‘Innovation’ on the Backs of Low-wage Workers
- Arming Ukraine Is a Very Bad Idea
Facebook Like Box